Love is all about understandings and caring. One can simply love because you cannot measure it in more or less but you can feel it. Love always increases exponentially, so if you are asking how to express your love in a better way or “I love him more than he loves me” then I have an answer for that.
Love is all about being possessive, genuine, true, and understanding each other perceptions. It doesn’t require materialistic things, all it needs is your dedication towards your love and how you do it, that matters a lot. First, of all the best thing you can do to express yourself better is to spend quality time with your loved ones and make them feel special. Prioritizing your loved one will surely create a difference to your relationship as well as to the thoughts of your loved one. Eventually, I applied this formula and I succeed.
I would love to share my personal experience, where I see myself in him. Coming to the point it doesn’t mean you are unloved or you are not getting the attention you deserve even you are not. People love their partners in their ways, in this case, you are loving him as you do and he shows his love like he does but doesn’t take anything negative.
It’s not about boy or girl, if you sincerely take care, love each other anyone can plan surprises, and it’s worth doing. Don’t think that you were doing more and he’s doing less, trust the process and stay positive.
I have this man in my life who doesn’t even respond when I say that I love him, he won’t present me any gifts or anything and I asked him someday, where are we going with this. He was like what do you want me to do, I have nothing in my mind, and in return, I remained silent. This doesn’t mean he’s not in love with me or he’s using me for his sake, I know that he loves me and he stood up still when the times are hard on my side. That is the only way that he can express his love and maybe, his way of showing love is unique or may be hidden.
Here are some of the signs that prove he loves more:
- You see something and instead of thinking how happy it makes you, you think about how happy it would make them.
- You feel more at home with them than you’ve ever felt in your entire life.
- You can get all-out mad or depressed or happy or whatever it is that you are in front of them. And you know it won’t change how they feel about you.
- Patience is the key It doesn’t matter how long it takes for them to understand something, you enjoy spending the time teaching or learning from them.
- You have the option to wear your go-to outfit, but still take an extra five minutes to get ready just because of her.
- You live for their quirks. You love that you can’t share meals because they both love chicken and still, have cute fights to eat more.
- You still text them or call them no matter how late at night it is and how tired you feel. It’s always worth it because you love them.
- You don’t desire other people. Yes, you might find some of them attractive, but no part of you wants them.
- Their happiness means more than your own.
- You willingly give in to the things you normally don’t compromise on, seems funny but you do.
- You never grow tired of their company. It’s always just better when they are there. Even if you two don’t fill the silence, you are content simply knowing they are present.
- You have moments of insecurity but their reassurance makes you realize it doesn’t matter. Only when they say things will be fine do you genuinely believe it and forget about the world.
- You associate certain scents with them.
- You dream of all the ways you can take care of them more than you dream of all the ways you want them to take care of you.
- When you do fight — it’s part of loving someone — you truly don’t want to be mad at them. You don’t talk badly about them after it’s resolved either because you know their actions came from a good place.
- As if it’s even possible, you find them to be even cuter when they are sleeping.
- They can come at you with anything — news, secrets, maybe even a small victory in a mobile game, and you won’t judge or hate them for it.
- You wake up happy if only because you get to see them that day.
Now when the bond is so strong whatever you do will be an add-on to the expression of love. Cook for him, make something from scratch and gift it, write love notes to him, prioritize them doesn’t mean you always have to, take care when he is ill, instead of arguing try talking out the situation, be open about how you feel and tell them that it could be avoided by doing so and so and also give him a good and positive suggestion.
Read Also: Why Love Hurts Quotes & Messages
If a boy loves a girl more than she loves him.
- The way he looks at you.
He looks at you like you are a pretty woman. He may even come right out and tell you, “I can’t believe someone like you exists” and keep on praising her every time. It isn’t a look of lust and desire. Instead, it’s marked by certain awe, serenity, and inner calm. It’s a look reserved only for you. It’s not only the way he looks at you but how he feels about her, it’s the frequency. He can’t stop looking at you, whether you are together or across the room from each other, his gaze will always be oriented towards you.
- He always wants to give you.
When you love someone, you want to give that person everything you have because you love them more. This isn’t about material possessions. You want to give by being the best you can, you want to make them happy, to enhance their life, you want to do things for them that will make them happy. And this act of giving can be anything even, time, respect, care, love, gifts, kindness, and everything that truly matters when two people are in love with each other or at least the one who is in love with someone.
- Your happiness is also important to him.
Your happiness is maybe even more important. When you love someone, really love someone, their happiness is your happiness. This is especially true for men who need to feel like they can make a woman happy. If you tell him that something makes you unhappy and he keeps doing it, this is not a sign that he’s in love with you. A man who loves you will avoid doing things that make you unhappy and will learn the things that will make you happy.
- You don’t worry how he feels, you just know.
When someone truly loves you, his behavior and way of being with you won’t arouse feelings of insecurity, fear, anxiety, worry in you as long as you are emotionally good. If you are prone to having those feelings no matter what, then they are probably generated within you. Check in with yourself and see where it’s coming from. Usually, when we feel uneasy like the rug is going to be pulled out from under us, it’s because the relationship isn’t standing on stable ground. After all, the guy isn’t sure of how he feels. When someone loves you, he shows it and you just know it, even before he says it.
- He gives you priority.
Everyone is busy with their work and their life also. Even, we all have work or studies or office or other commitments. When a man loves you, he will make spending time with you a priority. And if he doesn’t have time, he’ll make sure to let you know when he will be free.
If a girl loves a boy more than he loves her.
- Giving her man a present.
The exchange of presents is considered as a gesture of love and care but If a woman is in love with a man, she would buy presents for him without any reason. Usually, we buy presents for our loved ones on their birthdays or anniversaries, but in this case, the woman would buy gifts without any proper reason. It is a really good indication of her love for that man.
- Starts the conversation.
Women mostly do not like being the one to start a conversation nothing personal though so, it is a bit hard. Some men do not realize that when a woman initiates a conversation many times with him whether it is on a mobile phone or in real life, it means that she is interested and probably in love with him. Of course, this indication does not prove that the woman is in love with the man on her own but different combinations of indications prove love. Therefore, this one can be a really strong indication if there are other signs as well. So, every man should know that it takes a lot of courage for a woman to start a conversation and if a woman does then they should acknowledge it and appreciate it. And ultimately, it’s a sign that she in love with you.
- Tries to impress the man physically.
She would try to enhance her good features so, that the man would notice them and like her or praise her. It is all but natural for a woman to want to make a man like her if she is in love with him. She would not necessarily dress up too much to make him notice her, but just enough so or by giving smiles. Looking good for the one they love also gives them a higher sense of purpose, something that would make the one they love to notice them more than before. Love makes us do crazy things after all, doesn’t it?
- Pays a lot of attention to the needs and wants of the man.
If a woman is deeply in love with a man, then she would pay a lot of attention to all his needs and she would make sure that he gets what he wants. She would try her best to please him in every possible manner. One can sort of relating it to the care that a mother would give to her child because she wants to keep the child happy and pleased. The same goes for a woman who is deeply in love with their partners.
- Gets shy when maintaining eye contact.
Many people say only two kinds of people are unable to make eye contact with you, those trying to hide a lie and those trying to hide love. For a woman, the latter case seems to be the more common one. If a woman is in love with a man then while maintaining eye contact with that man, the man would notice that she would get shy or try to look away.
- Acting childish in front of the man she loves.
A woman may start to behave childishly around the man she loves because she would believe that she can be cute around him. Childish behavior mostly indicates cuteness and love. She will try to woe him by her innocent actions and words but know that her intentions are highly pure and acting innocent just shows a glimpse of her deeper feelings for you.
The most important thing in a relationship is personal space, every individual needs their personal space please don’t ever try occupying that space, because when people start to interfere in someone’s personal space it ruins the relationships even you can lose your love. Everyone at a point needs some alone time, wants to listen to music by themselves, read a book all by themselves and some like to hang out with their friends. It’s really important because everyone needs to spend some time with themselves to figure out about the future or simply relax. So, give them that space that is important.
Also, then don’t get over-possessive that’s a kind of resistance to the current of love. Let them hang out with their family or with friends, let them go on a trip with their gang because boys have some bro code rules. If you are a part of his circle then you can wishfully tag along.